The Alban was built in 1938 as a Movie House. It has since been renovated and is now called the Alban Arts and Conference Center. The Alban now seats 206 in its fixed theater seats and can hold up to 250 people.
The Alban has two conference rooms and a full kitchen in addition to the main theater space. The Alban houses community theatre productions, arts instruction, an art gallery, a full size movie screen and a stocked concession stand.
The Alban can be rented for a variety of events including but not limited to parties, conferences, concerts, weddings, pageants and much more.
The Alban Arts and Conference Center relies upon community partners and volunteers to make its stage come alive with enjoyment for audiences. As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, any donation made payable to the Alban Arts and Conference Center is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.